Quiet tree-lined streets, historic 19th century buildings, arts, culture and recreation and over 100 shops, restaurants and services nestled in the heart of picturesque Dundas Valley
Take a stroll through Dundas and experience the unique charm and ambiance of a small historic town, from our old buildings and quaint restaurants, to a host of specialty shops and food emporiums.Then step through our doors and be swept away by the quality and sophistication of our merchandise. Downtown clothiers offer a diverse collection of fashions for the whole family, from children’s to casual and sporting, and classic day to evening and wedding attire.
Looking for that special item for a loved one, friend, or for yourself? We offer fine art and crafts, sporting goods and jewellery, as well as a wide selection of home, garden and kitchen items. Let Downtown Dundas be part of your lifestyle.
Parking is plentiful and free on Saturdays and Sundays
While you’re here, why not visit the Dundas Valley School of Art, The Carnegie Gallery & Gift Shop and The Dundas Museum.
Don’t forget to take the time to walk the trails of the beautiful Dundas Valley.
And keep in touch. Join our Email List to receive updates on all things happening in and around Dundas, sign up – it’s FREE!
The Downtown Dundas Business Improvement Area is hiring for the role of full time Assistant Coordinator, 35 hours per week for 10 weeks. This job is suitable for applicants considering a career in Event Management, Marketing, Communications, Urban Studies, Business Programs, and various Art Programs.
- Applicants must meet Canada summer job qualifications
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age
- Be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act2
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial legislation and regulation
- Assist the coordinator with administration, marketing projects and social media
- Attend meetings
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of materials
- Additional tasks as required
How to Apply Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com attention Lisa Anderson